OKIETIME

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

It's been lovely. Still have a few gifts to deliver and send off to far away relatives and nearby friends and neighbors. I am a HUGE procrastinator! We met some relatives who were in town from Arkansas and Missouri at the Cowboy / Western Heritage Museum to see the American Craft Exhibit before it leaves in January.http://www.nationalcowboymuseum.org/ It is an incredible exhibit, all the finest glass makers, potters , fiber artists, basket makers, etc. Old and new on display. From the Shakers to Dominic Labino. I am going back next week alone so I can see each piece in more detail.

Later we went out to buy fresh flour for my new bread machine !!! I will try it out tomorrow! I will need to make all my own bread to save money after spending a small fortune on Christmas!.....many purchases were practical though, no big screen tvs here.......

No comments: